Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The process

How did we go about deciding what to do? I don't know that we sat down and said let's do 1, 2, 3. We looked at what needed to be done and what we could do. My wife decided that she could rip out the old tiles. I decided to get into the walls and discover what was making the smell. We just did what we knew how to do and what made sense to us at the time.

We just needed to get our feet wet and begin working in the house. We had that great enthusiasm that you always have at the beginning of a project so we worked hard then knowing that later on the enthusiasm would wane.

Later we sat down and made a list of things to do and put them in order (using project management processes that I learned in an earlier work life).

Would anyone like to know what I found behind the walls and how we dealt with it?

No comments: